Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New York, New York

Weeeeeell....Actually more like Jamaica, New York. I finished my packing today, put the final touches on everything, covered my suitcases in brightly colored duct tape, and enjoyed my last Wawa shorti of the semester. We made our way to New York this afternoon so that I can catch my plane here tomorrow. For now, we're just hanging out in the hotel, having a pizza. The good times. =)

Tomorrow will be an early morning, 6:30 or 7 AM. BUT! Free breakfast~! Woo! Then to the airport early to catch my flight. Hopefully within the 17 hours of the flight, I'll find someone going on the same program, or at least make a flight buddy. The adventure starts tomorrow! I'm going to try to meet it head-on. >D

2 comments:

  1. Sleep nao. You'll regret it if you don't. lol...
    Oh man this is gonna be interesting. Those 17 hours are going to be painful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lisa,
    Congrats!!!! We cannot believe you are on your way to Japan!! Finally a dream come true for you! We are so proud of you. We look forward to reading your blog about your adventure. We are sure you will have a blast and will have many stories to share. We are sorry we did not get to see you before you left. Wishing you a great time and stay safe and healthy!!
    From your North Carolina/Texas family.
    Much love,
    Aunt Amanda, Uncle Mike and Samuel!!!

    ReplyDelete